Nassau County Libertarian Party
|Nassau County Libertarian Party|
|Jurisdiction:||Nassau County, New York|
|Established:||July 21, 1974|
|Chartered:||August 28, 1974|
The Nassau County Libertarian Party is a local affiliate of the Libertarian Party of New York.
The Nassau County Libertarian Party was established as the Nassau Libertarian Club on July 21, 1974 and chartered by the State Committee on August 28, 1974. Steve Schneider was involved as the Chair, Treasurer, State Rep, and Newsletter Editor during the mid-1970s.
On June 30, 2019, they were chartered as an ICO.
- Blay Tarnoff, Chair (c 2008—present)
- Christopher Garvey, Vice-Chair (2016—present)
- Gary Donoyan, Secretary (2017—present)
- Michael Dowden, Treasurer (2017—present)
- Christopher Garvey, State Representative (2016—present)
- State Representative
- July 21, 1974
- August 1975
- 2000 - May 20, 2000 (Long Island)
- 2015 - June 11, 2015
- 2016 - Unknown
- 2017 - June 8, 2017
- 2018 - May 10, 2018
- 2019 - June 13, 2019
- Steve Schneider, Chair and State Rep (1975)