Putnam County Libertarian Party
|Putnam County Libertarian Party|
|Jurisdiction:||Putnam County, New York|
The Putnam County Libertarian Party is a pending affiliate of the Libertarian Party of New York.
In the early 1980s, Putnam and Westchester Counties had a multi-county affiliate known as the Westchester-Putnam Libertarian Party. The Libertarian Party of Putnam County was in existance in March 1994, in which Rick Wolff was the contact person.
In 2019, Jeff Chang was appointed County Contact in order to form a County Affiliate. The committee held a convention on August 3, 2019 and elected officers, but did not have enough people to officially form an Interim County Organization. William O'Donnell took over for Chang in December 2020, and they held a successful convention in March 2021 and are now pending affiliation.
- William O'Donnell, County Contact (December 22, 2020—present)
- Bernie Gay, State Representative (1993—1994)
- Jeff Chang, County Contact (June 30, 2019—December 22, 2020)
- Craig Watters, Unofficial Chair (since August 3, 2019—?)
- Jeffrey Chang, Unofficial Vice-Chair (since August 3, 2019—?)
- Nicholas S. Castellano, Unofficial Secretary (since August 3, 2019—?)
- Vladlen Rotshteyn, Unofficial Treasurer (since August 3, 2019—?)