Libertarian Party of New York Fundraising Committee
The Libertarian Party of New York's Fundraising Committee is tasked with building strategies for fundraising. The committee has existed in various forms over the history of the party.
A Fundraising Committee existing in the Divisional Structure in 2017. Gregg Fort was appointed chair on February 12, 2017, but only served for a few months before resigning from his positions in the party. The current iteration was established on July 14, 2019, with Jim Harris appointed as chair.
- Lora Newell, Co-Chair (December 22, 2020–present)
- Gabrielle Cordova, Co-Chair (December 22, 2020–present)
- Cody Anderson (2020—present)
- Andrew Martin Kolstee (2017; 2020—present)
- Gregg Fort (February 12, 2017—September 24, 2017)
- Jim Harris (2017; July 14, 2019—September 29, 2020)
- Mike Dowden (October 2017)
- Mark Potwora (October 2017)
- Mark Axinn (October 2017)
- John Thomas Mergenhagen (October 2017)
- October 8, 2017
- October 15, 2017