New York City Libertarian Party
|New York City Libertarian Party|
|Jurisdiction:||New York City, New York|
The New York City Libertarian Party is a former local affiliate of the Libertarian Party of New York that existed in the late 1970s and early 1990s.
During the 1990s, the chapter consisted of at least New York and Richmond Counties.
In 1994, Vicki Kirkland was the contact person. They had a quarterly newsletter called the Big Apple Libertarian.
- Bob Cogan, Vice-Chair (October 19, 1980—?)
- Steve Schneider, Treasurer (October 19, 1980—?)
- Beth Gottlieb, Secretary (October 19, 1980—?)
- Peter Wizenburg, State Representative (October 19, 1980—?)
- John Chodes, Alternate Representative (October 19, 1980—?)
- Fall 1979 (about 25 in attendance)
- October 19, 1980 (about 35 in attendance)
- Fall 1981