Genesee Region Libertarian Club
(Redirected from Genesee Region Libertarian Party)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Genesee Region Libertarian Club|
|Jurisdiction:||Genesee Region, New York|
|Chartered:||January 9, 1977|
Genesee Region Libertarian Party is a former local affiliate of the Libertarian Party of New York that existed in the 1970s and early 1990s. It consisted of Monroe, Orleans, Wayne, Livingston, Ontario, and Genesee Counties.
The chapter was mentioned in September 1979, when it was reported that six of their members were planning on attending the National Convention in Los Angeles. Those members were: Alan Burris, David Henderson, David Hoesly, Jennifer Roback, John S. Proull, and Ann Vitale.
- David Hoesly (1985; 1990)
- Albert Dedick (January 24, 1992—?)
- Mark Ramsey (1993—1994)
- Judy Byorik (January 24, 1992—?)
- Karen Phillips (January 24, 1992—?)
- James J. Franz, Member, Public Policy Committee (1985)
- Mark Ramsey, Executive Committee (January 24, 1992—?)
- Robert Walton, Executive Committee (January 24, 1992—?)
- January 24, 1992 (Annual - combined with Genesee Valley Society for Individual Liberty) - held at home of Alan and Mary Ellen Burris