Suffolk County Libertarian Party
(Redirected from Suffolk Libertarian Club)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Suffolk Libertarian Party|
|Jurisdiction:||Suffolk County, New York|
The Suffolk County Libertarian Party is an affiliate of the Libertarian Party of New York.
The first mention of Libertarian Party activity in Suffolk County occurred in the January 1973 Free Libertarian newsletter, in which the Suffolk Libertarian Club was unchartered and Richard Lerner was the contact person.
A chartered Suffolk County Libertarian Party existed in the 1970s in which Virginia Walker was Chair.
The current Suffolk County Libertarian Party predates 1999. In 2019, they formed an Interim County Organization, which was approved by the Interim State Committee on May 5, 2019.
- George Ostrowski, Chair (January 25, 2023—present)
- Robert Schuon, 1st Vice-Chair (January 25, 2023—present)
- Mark Bain, 2nd Vice-Chair (January 25, 2023—present)
- Pam Tangredi, Secretary (June 22, 2022—present)
- Pam Tangredi, Treasurer (March 27, 2019—present)
- Patrick Deegan, At-Large (April 2022—present)
- Michael Houze, At-Large (January 25, 2023—present)
Main article: Leadership of the Suffolk County Libertarian Party
- July 27, 1980 (Convention)
- May 20, 2000 (Long Island) (Convention)
- June 18, 2005 (Convention)
- April 30, 2013 (special) (Convention)
- June 15, 2013 at Madison's Steakhouse in Hauppauge, NY (Convention)
- June 16, 2014 (Convention)
- March 26, 2015 at Lily ??? (Convention)
- June 3, 2018 (Convention)
- March 27, 2019 (ICO formation)
- July 7, 2019 (Convention)
- April 2022 (Convention)
- June 22, 2022
- July 27, 2022