Bronx Libertarian Party
|Bronx County Libertarian Party|
|Jurisdiction:||Bronx County, New York|
|Established:||May 2, 2019|
The Bronx Libertarian Party is an affiliate of the Libertarian Party of New York. They held an organizational meeting on May 2, 2019, and another on July 25, 2019, and was chartered later.
The first activity of the Libertarian Party began in December 1972, when the first meeting of the Bronx Libertarian Club (BLC) was held. As of that time, they were working on bylaws to submit to the State Committee for charter, expected to do so in early 1973. By March 1, 1973, they were chartered. Their third meeting was held on February 26, 1973.
In the 1990s and early 2000s, Bronx was part of the the New York City Libertarian Party and then Manhattan Libertarian Party.
In 2019, the Bronx Libertarian Party was established again.
- Enmanuel Torres, Chair (May 2, 2019—present)
- Derrick Santiago, Vice-Chair (July 25, 2019—present)
- Francisco Toribio, Secretary (December 2019—present)
- Vacant, Treasurer (2020—present)
- Brandon Ramos, Vice-Chair (May 2, 2019—July 25, 2019)
- Chris D'Amato, Secretary (May 2, 2019—July 25, 2019)
- Daniel Christmann, Treasurer (May 2, 2019—July 25, 2019)
- Chris D'Amato, Temporary County Chair (2018—May 6, 2018)
- Sam Sloan, Treasurer (July 25, 2019—2020)
- Declan Kaasler, Secretary (July 25, 2019—December 2019)
- December 1972 (1st meeting)
- February 26, 1973 (3rd meeting)
- April 15, 1973 (scheduled)
- May 2, 2019 (convention)
- July 25, 2019 (convention)