Libertarian Party of New York IT Committee
The Libertarian Party of New York's IT Committee is tasked with management of information technology. The committee has existed in various forms over the history of the party.
The first known IT Committee was split from the Communications Committee on December 4, 2016. Andrew Kolstee became chair of the Communications Committee while Chris Edes became chair of the IT Committee. In 2017, Michael Dowden took over as chair. When the Interim State Committee took over operations of the Libertarian Party of New York, Andrew Kolstee was appointed chair in December 2019.
- Andrew Martin Kolstee, Chair (since December 15, 2019)
- Paul Grindle, Member (2020—present)
- Cody Anderson, Member (2020—present)
- Tony D'Orazio, Member (2020—present)
- Trevor Sammis, Member (2020—present)
- Artie Sintef, Member (2020/2021—present)
- Christopher Edes, Chair (December 4, 2016—June 4, 2017)
- Michael Dowden, Chair (June 4, 2017—September 8, 2019)