Dutchess County Libertarian Party
|Dutchess County Libertarian Party|
|Jurisdiction:||Dutchess County, New York|
|Established:||March 14, 2021|
The Dutchess County Libertarian Party is a county affiliate of the Libertarian Party of New York.
Libertarian Party activity in Dutchess County began early on in 1972, with the campaign of Guy Riggs for State Assembly. His campaign resulted in the formation of the Mid Hudson Libertarian Club, which was based in the Poughkeepsie area.
In 2019, Steven Rifenburg was appointed to form a new county affiliate in Dutchess County, with Daniel Donelly and Victoria Alexander serving as Vice-Chair and Secretary respectively in an unofficial capacity. The affiliate held a successful convention on March 14, 2021, with Donnelly elected chair, and were subsequently affiliated with the Libertarian Party of New York.
- Catrina Rocco, Chair (September 24, 2022—present)
- Robert Cocomello, Vice-Chair (September 24, 2022—present)
- Joanna Rocco-Bodach, Secretary (September 24, 2022—present)
- Chris Vondras, Treasurer (September 24, 2022—present)
- Anthony DiLullo, At-Large (September 24, 2022—present)
- Steven Rifenburg, County Contact (June 30, 2019—March 14, 2021)
- Daniel Donnelly, Chair (March 14, 2021-September 24, 2022)
- Daniel Donnelly, Unofficial Vice-Chair (March 2019 - March 2021)
- Anthony DiLullo, Vice-Chair (March 14, 2021 - September 24, 2022)
- Victoria Alexander, Unofficial Secretary (until March 14, 2021)
- Victoria Alexander, Secretary (March 14, 2021—December 18, 2021)
- Catrina Rocco, Secretary (July 20, 2022—September 24, 2022)
- Anna Donnelly, Treasurer (March 14, 2021—September 24, 2022)
- Steven Rifenburg, At-Large (March 14, 2021—April 23, 2022)
- Kristen Sweatt, At-Large (March 14, 2021—September 24, 2022)