Libertarian Party of Butte County
|Libertarian Party of Butte County|
|Jurisdiction:||Butte County, California|
The Libertarian Party of Butte County is an inactive county organization of the Libertarian Party of California.
Butte County was Region 4 of the Libertarian Party of California in the numbering system in which regions generally corresponded to counties.
Butte County was part of Region 1 in the earlier 20-region numbering system.
Executive Committee Last Listed Here
Past Officials, Staff, and Other Contacts
- Casey Aplanalp, chair (2004?-2006), activities director (2006-?)
- Rodney Austin, contact (2001?-2002?)
- Mary Eddy, secretary (c. 2006)
- Kent Fowler, vice-chair (c.2006)
- Margaret Fowler, treasurer (?-2006)
- Wiliam Lambert, newsletter editor (c. 1995)
- Jon Petersen, treasurer (2004-), contact (2002?-2004)
- Brad Riesenberg, vice-chair (c. 2004)
- Jessica Strock, chair (c. 1995)
- Mark T. Sweany, vice-chair (c. 1995), treasurer (c. 1995), secretary (c. 1995)
- Mike Wacker, treasurer (2006-?)
- Steve Wood, chair (2006-?)