|view image gallery|
Dr. Jo Jorgensen is an industrial and organizational psychologist who was the Libertarian Party nominee for vice-president in the 1996 U.S. presidential election, the running mate of presidential candidate Harry Browne. She also ran for South Carolina's 4th US Congressional District in 1992.
2020 Campaign for President of the United States
On 13 August 2019, Jorgensen announced her candidacy for President, seeking the Libertarian nomination. On 23 May 2020, Jorgensen was nominated on the 3rd ballot during the May 22-24 portion of the Libertarian National Convention. On 24 May 2020, Spike Cohen was selected as Jorgensen's running mate.
- Elected officials
- Justin Amash US House Representative from Michigan's 3rd District.
- Gary Johnson, 29th Governor of New Mexico, 2012 & 2016 Libertarian nominee for President.
- Jim Gray,former Presiding Judge of the Superior Court of Orange County, California, 2020 candidate for the Libertarian nomination for President
- Josh Clark, Dale, Oklahoma School Board Member, Office #4
- Chris Powell, Bethany, Oklahoma City Council, 2018 Libertarian Nominee for Governor of Oklahoma
- Party Officials
- Steve Dasbach, former chair of the Libertarian National Committee and former executive director of the Libertarian Party
- Wyatt Ford, chair of the Waldo County Libertarian Party
- Darryl Perry, chair of the Libertarian Party of New Hampshire and candidate for president in 2016
- Nicholas Sarwark, Chair of the Libertarian National Committee (2014-2020)
- Barry Short, chair of the Libertarian Party of Utah
- Other Individuals
- Gary Nolan, radio host and Libertarian candidate for president in 2004
- Adam Kokesh, radio host, author and candidate for the 2020 Libertarian nomination for President.
- John Monds, Libertarian candidate for Governor of Georgia in the 2010 election, candidate for the 2020 Libertarian nominee for president
- Larry Sharpe, business consultant, 2018 Libertarian nominee for Governor of New York and candidate for the 2020 Libertarian nomination for vice-president
- Vermin Supreme, performance artist and candidate for the 2020 Libertarian nomination for president. 
William Ray Pike
|South Carolina 4th US Congressional District