Eric Mulder for Arapahoe County Sheriff Campaign 2018
The 2018 Eric Mulder campaign for Arapahoe County (Colorado) Sheriff was launched on December 26 2017. For his nominee for Arapahoe County Undersheriff, Mulder selected Sarah Daggers. He received the nomination of the Libertarian Party of Arapahoe County on April 7, 2018.
On November 6, 2018, Mulder received approximately 5% of the vote, placing him in third behind Republican incumbent Sheriff Dave Walcher and Democratic winner Tyler Brown.  He has publicly expressed interest in running for Sheriff in 2022.
*Amounts are approximate
- Lions of Liberty Podcast (July 2, 2018)
- Peace and Liberty Podcast (July 11, 2018)
- Free Man Beyond the Wall (July 22, 2018)
- Taxation Is Theft (July 30, 2018)
- Vote411 Voter Guide (October 4, 2018)
- Sentinel Colorado (October 11, 2018)
|Indivisible Arapahoe Candidate Speed-dating Forum||May 17, 2018||||Not Present||Present||Present|
|Fraternal Order of Police, Lodge 31||August 4, 2018||||Present||Present||Present|
|Aurora Ward V Annual Candidate Forum||October 16, 2018||||Present||Not Present||Present|
- Craig Bowden, LNC Region 1 Alternate Representative. 2018 Libertarian nominee for US Senate from Utah.
- Richard Castaldo, Libertarian nominee for US House, Oklahoma District 2.
- Chris Marston, former Sheriff's Deputy of Washington County. 2018 Libertarian nominee for Sheriff of Washington County.
- Justin O'Donnell, LNC Region 8 Representative
- Joe Paschal, 2018 candidate for LNC Chair from Montana. 
- Bennett Rutledge, Libertarian Party of Arapahoe County Treasurer. 2018 Libertarian Nominee for Colorado Secretary of State. 
- Larry Sharpe, 2018 Libertarian nominee for Governor of New York. 
- Mike Spalding, Libertarian Party of Colorado Records Director. 
- Michael Stapleton, Libertarian Party of Colorado Legislative Director. 2017 Candidate for Pueblo City council. 
- Kim Tavendale, Libertarian Party of Colorado Campaigns Director. 2018 Libertarian Nominee for Colorado House District 33.
- Bernard Douthit, 2018 candidate for the Democratic nomination for Colorado Treasurer. 
- Steve Kerbel, businessman from Colorado. 2016 Candidate for the Libertarian Party Presidential nomination.
- Martha Lugo, community activist from Aurora. 2019 Candidate for Aurora City Council.
- Cole Uecker, Chapter President- Young Americans for Liberty, St. Cloud State University 
|Republican||David Walcher (Incumbent)||43.41%||113,271|