Libertarian Party of Colorado
|April 28, 2019—May 23, 2021|
Libertarian Party of Arapahoe County
|April 7, 2018—November 9, 2022|
|Education:||Rocky Mountain College of Art + Design|
|Military:||United States Army|
|view image gallery|
Eric Mulder is a Libertarian activist from Aurora, Colorado. He is the former Chair of the Libertarian Party of Arapahoe County, and a previous vice-chair of the Libertarian Party of Colorado.
Eric Mulder is a Libertarian from Aurora, Colorado. He has served in several roles in the Libertarian Party including Arapahoe County Outreach Director, LPCO Fundraising Director, Arapahoe County Chair, and LPCO Vice Chair. He ran his first campaign for Sheriff of Arapahoe County in 2018. He is a freelance artist and studied at Rocky Mountain College of Art + Design.
- Aurora Veterans' Affairs Commission
- Public Outreach Committee (November 2017—October 2019), Chair (January 2018—August 2019)
- Secretary (August 2022—present) 
- Lifetime Member
- 2018, 2020 National Convention- Colorado Delegation 
- 2022 National Convention- Colorado Alternate
- 2021 Constitution & Bylaws Committee
- Vice-Chair (April 2019—May 2021)
- 2017, 2018, 2019 Convention Planning Committee- Graphics Consultant
- 2018, 2019 Convention Sergeant-At-Arms
- Fundraising Director (March 2017—November 2017)
- Policy Manual Committee- Chair (August 2017—November 2017)
- Style & Bylaws Committee (August 2018—November 2022)
- Chair (April 2018—November 2022)
- Outreach Director (April 2017—April 2018)
- At-Large Representative (October 2018—2020) (Inaugural)
2018 Campaign for Arapahoe County Sheriff
Main article: Eric Mulder for Arapahoe County Sheriff Campaign 2018
On December 26 2017, Mulder filed to run for Sheriff of Arapahoe County. For his nominee for Arapahoe County Undersheriff, Mulder selected Sarah Daggers. He received the nomination of the Libertarian Party of Arapahoe County on April 7, 2018.
On November 6, 2018, Mulder received approximately 5% of the vote, placing him in third behind incumbent Sheriff Dave Walcher and Democratic winner Tyler Brown.  Prior to receiving the Libertarian nomination for US House, he had publicly expressed interest in running for Sheriff in 2022.
|Republican||David Walcher (Incumbent)||43.41%||113,271|
2018 Campaign for Mayor of Aurora (Special Appointment)
On May 24 2018, Mulder (along with 13 other candidates) applied with the city of Aurora, Colorado to fill the remainder of Mayor Steve Hogan's term, who passed away on May 13. The City Council had 45 days from Mayor Hogan's vacancy to select a new mayor (Mayor Hogan's term expired on November 5, 2019).
On June 25, 2018, Aurora City Council Member Bob LeGare was selected to be Aurora's interim mayor.
- Sentinel Colorado (May 28, 2018)
- LawWeek Colorado (May 29, 2018)
- KUSA 9News (May 30, 2018)
- Sentinel Colorado (May 30, 2018)
2019 Campaign for Libertarian Party of Colorado Vice-Chair
On February 13, 2019, Mulder declared his candidacy for Libertarian Party of Colorado Vice-Chair.
On April 28, 2019, Mulder was elected.
- Lance Cayko, Libertarian Party of Colorado Communications Director.
- Matthew DiGiallonardo, former Libertarian Party of Colorado Membership Director. 2019 Candidate for LPCO Chair.
- Caleb Dyer, former Representative of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, District 37
- Justin Mathew, former Fundraising Director of the Libertarian Party of Colorado.
- Victoria Reynolds, Libertarian Party of Colorado Fundraising Director. 2019 Candidate for LPCO Chair.
- James Treibert, 2018 Libertarian Nominee for CU Regent At-large.
2020 Campaign for RTD, District F
On June 10 2019, Mulder announced his candidacy for District F of the Regional Transportation District.
On August 17 2020, Mulder terminated his campaign after failing to qualify for the November ballot.
*Totals based on reports submitted to the Colorado Secretary of State and are approximate
- Sentinel Colorado (June 10, 2019)
- Voice of Liberty (April 9, 2020)
- Natalie Menten, RTD District M Director
2022 Campaign for US House of Representatives, Colorado District 6
On April 24 2021, Mulder announced his candidacy for the Libertarian nomination for Colorado's 6th District in the US House of Representatives in the 2022 Election.
On March 12 2022, Mulder received the nomination.
|July Quarter, 2021||1,050|
|October Quarter, 2021||300|
|December Quarter, 2021||114|
|March Quarter, 2022||1,296|
|July Quarter, 2022||363|
|October Quarter, 2022||1,922|
|Total (as of Sept 30, 2022)||$5045|
*Totals based on FEC reports filed.
|Democratic||Jason Crow (Incumbent)||60.60%||170,140|
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/LPCOArapahoeCo/posts/1418610638245050
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/OutrightUSA/posts/pfbid02Y1NTzmVGzNwsWBJnBQdk7gdjRo3QLqm1iqQmUBPtbYKzxFSVYYyfPtTt3XkaqW7sl
- ↑ https://my.lp.org/lifetime-members/?page=CiviCRM&q=civicrm/profile&gid=63&force=1&crmRowCount=100&reset=1
- ↑ http://www.qsdmbb.com/lpdNet/publicViewByState.php#CO
- ↑ https://lpedia.org/w/images/3/38/CO_2020_Special_Convention_Candidates_and_National_Delegates_Results.pdf
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/lpcolorado/posts/10156492803704141
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/MulderForSheriff/posts/395825184198778
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/LPCOArapahoeCo/posts/1418610638245050?notif_id=1523137615356118¬if_t=page_post_reaction&ref=notif
- ↑ http://results.enr.clarityelections.com/CO/Arapahoe/91810/Web02.216033/#/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/groups/187934748061850/permalink/925304430991541/
- ↑ http://results.enr.clarityelections.com/CO/Arapahoe/91810/Web02.216033/#/
- ↑ https://www.9news.com/article/news/local/next/13-applications-submitted-to-fill-vacancy-left-by-late-aurora-mayor-steve-hogan/73-559947553
- ↑ https://www.denverpost.com/2018/06/25/councilman-bob-legare-auroras-mayor/
- ↑ https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155753110389141&id=40107499140&_rdr
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/EricMulderLP/photos/a.382891225492174/612598442521450/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/LPAudacious/photos/a.1996017863965015/2422394174660713/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/lpmisescaucus/photos/a.1442889649092545/2164896620225174/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/EricMulderLP/photos/a.382891225492174/646555685792392/?type=3&theater
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/matthew.digi.9/posts/2602781833082078
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10213798287738892
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/Dr.Captain.Awesome/posts/10157162794747679
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/groups/187934748061850/permalink/1025317490990234/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TreibertJames/status/1096050922013319168
- ↑ https://www.sentinelcolorado.com/1gridmetro/former-libertarian-candidate-for-arapahoe-county-sheriff-announces-bid-for-rtd-board-seat-in-2020/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/Mulder4RTD/posts/983068602141097
- ↑ https://tracer.sos.colorado.gov/PublicSite/SearchPages/CandidateDetail.aspx?SeqID=44132
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2619879068336611&id=100009436316769&__xts__
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/MulderForCO/photos/a.129665095835650/139125724889587
- ↑ https://www.fec.gov/data/candidate/H2CO06180/
- ↑ https://www.fec.gov/data/reports/house-senate/?data_type=processed&committee_id=C00780007
- ↑ https://www.fec.gov/data/committee/C00780007/?cycle=2022
- ↑ https://results.enr.clarityelections.com/CO/115903/web.307039/#/detail/160
- Colorado Libertarians Holding Public Office
- Libertarians in Public Office from the 2010s
- Local Party Outreach Directors
- Colorado Local Party Outreach Directors
- Graphic Designers
- Convention Committee Members
- Policy Manual Committee Members
- Colorado State Party Policy Manual Committee Members
- Colorado State Party Convention Committee Members
- Colorado Party Activists
- Active Military and Veterans
- State Party Fundraising Directors
- Colorado State Party Fundraising Directors
- Candidates from the 2010s
- Candidates from the 2020s
- Party Activists from the 2010s
- Party Activists from the 2020s
- Colorado Candidates for Sheriff
- Candidates for Sheriff
- Colorado Local Party Convention Committee Members
- Colorado Local Party Chairs
- Local Party Chairs
- 2018 National Convention Delegates
- Colorado 2018 National Convention Delegates
- Candidates for Mayor
- Colorado Candidates for Mayor
- Candidates for State Party Vice-Chair
- Bylaws Committee Members
- Colorado Local Party Bylaws Committee Members
- Colorado State Party Constitution and Bylaws Committee Members
- Candidates for Colorado State Party Vice-Chair
- Candidates for National Party Regional Alternate
- Colorado State Party Convention Sergeant-At-Arms
- Candidates for Transportation Committees
- Colorado Candidates for Transportation Committees
- Colorado State Party 2022 Convention Delegates
- Colorado State Party 2021 Convention Delegates
- Colorado State Party 2019 Convention Delegates
- Colorado State Party 2018 Convention Delegates
- LPedia Volunteers
- National Party Life Members
- Colorado 2022 National Convention Alternates
- Libertarians in Office of Transportation Committees
- Outright Libertarians Members
- Outright Libertarians Leaders