Libertarian Party of Colorado
|April 28, 2019—May 23, 2021|
Libertarian Party of Arapahoe County
|April 7, 2018—present|
|Education:||Rocky Mountain College of Art + Design|
|Military:||United States Army|
|view image gallery|
Eric Mulder is a Libertarian from Aurora, Colorado. He has served in several roles in the Libertarian Party including Arapahoe County Outreach Director, Fundraising Director, Arapahoe County Chair, and ran for Sheriff of Arapahoe County in 2018. He is a graphic designer and studied at Rocky Mountain College of Art + Design.
- Aurora Veterans' Affairs Commission
- Public Outreach Committee (November 2017—October 2019), Chair (January 2018—August 2019)
- 2021 Constitution & Bylaws Committee
- Vice-Chair (April 2019—May 2021)
- 2017, 2018, 2019 Convention Planning Committee- Graphics Consultant
- 2018, 2019 Convention Sergeant-At-Arms
- Fundraising Director (March 2017—November 2017)
- Policy Manual Committee- Chair (August 2017—November 2017)
- Style & Bylaws Committee (August 2018—present)
- Chair (April 2018—present)
- Outreach Director (April 2017—April 2018)
- At-Large Representative (October 2018—2020) (Inaugural)
2018 Campaign for Arapahoe County Sheriff
Main article: Eric Mulder for Arapahoe County Sheriff Campaign 2018
On December 26 2017, Mulder filed to run for Sheriff of Arapahoe County. For his nominee for Arapahoe County Undersheriff, Mulder selected Sarah Daggers. He received the nomination of the Libertarian Party of Arapahoe County on April 7, 2018.
On November 6, 2018, Mulder received approximately 5% of the vote, placing him in third behind incumbent Sheriff Dave Walcher and Democratic winner Tyler Brown.  He had publicly expressed interest in running for Sheriff in 2022.
|Republican||David Walcher (Incumbent)||43.41%||113,271|
2018 Campaign for Mayor of Aurora (Special Appointment)
On May 24 2018, Mulder (along with 13 other candidates) applied with the city of Aurora, Colorado to fill the remainder of Mayor Steve Hogan's term, who passed away on May 13. The City Council had 45 days from Mayor Hogan's vacancy to select a new mayor (Mayor Hogan's term expired on November 5, 2019).
On June 25, 2018, Aurora City Council Member Bob LeGare was selected to be Aurora's interim mayor.
- Sentinel Colorado (May 28, 2018)
- LawWeek Colorado (May 29, 2018)
- KUSA 9News (May 30, 2018)
- Sentinel Colorado (May 30, 2018)
2019 Campaign for Libertarian Party of Colorado Vice-Chair
On April 28, 2019, Mulder was elected.
- Lance Cayko, Libertarian Party of Colorado Communications Director.
- Matthew DiGiallonardo, former Libertarian Party of Colorado Membership Director. 2019 Candidate for LPCO Chair.
- Caleb Dyer, former Representative of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, District 37
- Justin Mathew, former Fundraising Director of the Libertarian Party of Colorado.
- Victoria Reynolds, Libertarian Party of Colorado Fundraising Director. 2019 Candidate for LPCO Chair.
- James Treibert, 2018 Libertarian Nominee for CU Regent At-large.
2020 Campaign for RTD, District F
On June 10 2019, Mulder announced his candidacy for District F of the Regional Transportation District.
On August 17 2020, Mulder terminated his campaign after failing to qualify for the November ballot.
*Totals based on reports submitted to the Colorado Secretary of State and are approximate
- Natalie Menten, RTD District M Director
2022 Campaign for US House of Representatives, Colorado District 6
|July Quarter, 2021||$1,050|
*Totals based on FEC reports filed.