Arapahoe County Convention 2020
|2020 Libertarian Party of Arapahoe County Convention|
|Dates:||March 14, 2020|
|Venue:||Rancho Alegre Restaurant|
The 2020 Libertarian Party of Arapahoe County (LPAC) Convention was an annual meeting/convention for the Libertarian Party of Arapahoe County. It was held on March 14 2020 at the Rancho Alegre Restaurant in Aurora, Colorado.
The Convention consisted of amendment proposals to the LPAC Bylaws, LPAC Board of Directors Elections, as well as nominations of candidates to run in the 2020 elections for various Arapahoe County Offices.
Arapahoe County Board Elections
The following individuals were elected to the LPAC Board of Directors.
- LPAC Chair
Eric Mulder was re-elected
- LPAC Vice Chair
Kat Martin was re-elected
- LPAC Treasurer
Bennett Rutledge was re-elected
- LPAC Communication Director
Joshua Lallement was re-elected
- LPAC Outreach Director
Kevin Gulbranson was re-elected
2020 Arapahoe County Elections Candidates
The following individuals were nominated to run for Arapahoe County offices in 2020 under the LPAC banner.
- County Commissioner, District 1
- Joshua Lallement, LPAC Communications Director.
- County Commissioner, District 3
- Kevin Gulbranson, LPAC Outreach Director. 2018 Libertarian Nominee for Colorado House District 56. (Later ran for CO House District 56)
- County Commissioner, District 5