Libertarian Party of Colorado
|March 26, 2017—April 29, 2019|
|Predecessor:||Aline Marie Cochran|
Libertarian Party of Arapahoe County
|April 8, 2018—July 14, 2021|
|Education:||University of Sioux Falls|
|view image gallery|
Kevin Gulbranson is an entrepreneur from Aurora, Colorado. He is a previous Outreach Director for the Libertarian Party of Arapahoe County as well as a former Outreach Director for the Libertarian Party of Colorado. His partner is long-time activist Michele Poague.
In 2016, Gulbranson was the Libertarian Party of Colorado candidate for District 56 of the Colorado House of Representatives.
- 2016, 2018 National Convention - Colorado Delegation
- 2012 National Convention - North Carolina Delegation
- Outreach Director (March 26, 2017—April 2019)
- 2018 Platform Committee
- 2018 Constitution and Bylaws Committee
- Outreach Director (April 8, 2018—July 2021)
- Representative to the State Party Constitution and Bylaws Committee 
2020 Campaign for Colorado House District 56
At the 2019 Libertarian Party of Arapahoe County Annual Meeting, Gulbranson declared his candidacy for the Colorado House's 56th District.