Libertarian National Committee
|July 12, 2020—present|
|view image gallery|
Ken Moellman is the current Vice-Chair of the Libertarian National Committee. He joined the Libertarian Party in 1998, after two years of soul-searching, and committed after hearing Harry Browne speak in Louisville in 1999. He became active again in 2005, after seeing Ron Paul speak on Eminent Domain, courtesy of the Bluegrass Institute for Public Policy Solutions (BIPPS).
- Campaign manager for Brian Houillion for Congress in 2006.
- Candidate for Kentucky State Treasurer 2011
- Vice-Chair (July 12, 2020—present)
- Region 3 Alternate and then Region 3 Regional Representative during the 2016-2018 LNC term
- Chair (2016—2018)
- IT volunteer for the national Party, 2018-present
- District 4 Representative (2006-2007)
- Chairman (2007-2011, 2013-2015)
"I want to be chair only as long as it takes to make it so someone else more-qualified can take over, and I can go back to being a campaign manager."
"They said 'these banks were too big to fail'. They should have said 'they committed fraud and they're going to jail.'"