|William Cody Anderson|
Capital District Libertarian Party
|May 14, 2019—present|
William Cody Anderson is a Libertarian Party activist. He is the current Chair of the Libertarian Party of New York, having been elected in 2020. He is also the Secretary of the Capital District Libertarian Party. In 2019, he ran for Town Supervisor of Chatham, New York, but suspended his campaign during the race. He also ran for chair of the Libertarian Party of New York in 2019, but lost in the first round. He led the organizing of the Columbia County Libertarian Party. In August 2020, he announced his candidacy for Chair of the Libertarian Party of New York and was elected at the 2020 convention.
In 2019, he announced his candidacy for Town Supervisor of Chatham, New York. He suspended his campaign on June 27, 2019. He was the Treasurer of the Western New York Libertarian Coalition, a race for the State Committee in New York's 8th Judicial District.
- Chair (September 27, 2020—present)
- Member, Interim State Committee (March 2020—September 27, 2020)
- Chair, Public Engagement Committee (2020—present)
- Member, IT Committee (2020—present)
- Member, Fundraising Committee (2020—present)
- Member, Convention Committee (2020—present)
- Secretary (May 14, 2019—present)
- Chair (December 4, 2019—present)
- County Contact (June 30, 2019—December 4, 2019)