Libertarian Party of California
|Education:||University of Virginia, Harvard Business School|
|Occupation:||Certified Public Accountant, Manager|
|view image gallery|
- Chair (1991—1993)
- Vice-Chair (1983—1985; 1989—1991)
- Chair (1981—1983)
- Bergland for President
- Staff (1983-1984)
- Born Washington, DC
- Lived in Virginia (Springfield, Annandale, Charlottesville, Fairfax), Massachusetts (Boston), Texas (Houston), California (San Jose, Burlingame, Palo Alto, Costa Mesa, Los Altos, Sunnyvale).
- Currently lives in Sunnyvale, California.
- Bachelor of Science, Commerce, from University of Virginia, 1977.
- Master of Business Administration, Harvard Business School, 1981.
- Certified Public Accountant, Arthur Anderson.
- Manager Commute Services, Southern Pacific Railroad.
- Assistant Director, Hoover Institution at Stanford University.
California Controller 1982
National Vice-Chair 1983
National Vice-Chair 1989
After serving as Chair of the Affiliate Parties Committee, Gingell ran for Vice Chair again in 1989. She was nominated by Dave Walter, and her nomination was seconded by Karen Allard and Tonie Nathan. She was elected on the first ballot with 176 votes, vs. 62 for Mike Iddings, 42 for Charles Manhart, and 6 for None of the Above.
National Chair 1991
|Libertarian Party National Chair