|June 27, 2020—present|
|Birth:||January 27, 2001 |
New York City, New York
|Residence:||Queens, New York|
|view image gallery|
Brianna Coyle (born January 27, 2001) is a Libertarian activist. She arrived into the liberty movement coming from the progressive left, dissatisfied with what was being offered by the Democratic Party, but has never been registered with any party other than the Libertarian Party. Upon further exploration into libertarian ideology, she eventually began to self identify as an Anarcho-Centrist, or rather, Individualist Anarchist. She often refers to herself as a Left Libertarian due to her social views, but has firmly stood up for the concept of Bottom Unity within the party.
Brianna Coyle was born on January 27, 2001 in New York City and raised there. Prior to any involvement with the Libertarian Party, she was known in her circles for being an avid animal welfare activist, intersectional feminist, and later pursued youth rights advocacy.
In late 2018, Coyle became involved with the party shortly after Larry Sharpe's gubernatorial campaign in New York state.
In April, Coyle created the blog titled The Liberal Libertarian , which served the purpose to spread libertarian messaging in a way understood by the mainstream "left". Initially its purpose was to outreach to classical and modern liberals, but has since considered tapping into the further reaches of the libertarian-left as well. While it has a small following, its reception has been mostly positive from people both within and outside the party.
In September, she attended the Young Americans for Liberty convention, YALCON, in Detroit.
At the start of the year, Coyle became infatuated with Vermin Supreme's Presidential Campaign. She later attended the 2020 National Convention, and openly supported him as a delegate. She later became heavily involved with Thomas Quiter's State Senate race.
Outside of politics, Coyle is an aspiring writer and filmmaker. She takes heavy inspiration from various subcultures. Some of her hobbies and favorite things include anime, video games, trading card games, website design, photography, and betta breeding.
- Public Relations Director (February 2021—Present)
- Website Editor (May 2019—Present)
- Outreach Director (June 2020—Present)
- Education Team (July 2020—Present)
- At-Large, Libertarian Party of New York, 2020
- Thomas Daniel Quiter for Senate, New York District 52, 2020 — Director of Communications
- Administrative Assistant (July 2020 - September 2020)
- Social Media & Website Volunteer (February 2020 - July 2020)
- Vermin Supreme for President 2020 — NYC Coordinator
- Tyler Smith for Congress, South Carolina District 3, 2020 — Assistant Campaign Manager
National Convention 2020 (Delegate)
New York Convention 2020 (Gold Sponsor)
- Member, Libertarian Party Radical Caucus (2006)
- Former Member, Libertarian Party Audacious Caucus
- Former Member, Libertarian Socialist Caucus