Chenango County Libertarian Party
|October 10, 2019—present|
|Predecessor:||Clarence LaBarr (as CC)|
|Education:||Alfred State College, Alfred, NY|
|view image gallery|
Thomas Daniel "Tom" Quiter is a Libertarian Party activist and candidate. He is the current Chair of the Chenango County Libertarian Party and member of the State Committee. In 2022, he ran for New York State Senate in District 52, receiving almost 14,000 votes. In 2022, he began a campaign to run for the same office, but suspended the campaign on January 24, 2022 to run for a statewide office. 
Quiter was nominated by the Libertarian Party of New York to run for United States Senate on February 19, 2022.
Quiter believes that communities, not state or federal governments, can provide the best assistance for individuals in need. As a grateful recipient of a crowdfunded wheelchair and van, he gives any time he can back to those who need help: from peer counseling, to volunteer work, to helping individuals meet their own needs.
- New York State Senate, District 52 (2020)
- New York State Senate, District 52 (2022) - suspended campaign
- United States Senate, New York (2022)
- New York Platform Committee Delegate, National Convention 2020
- Member of the State Committee from Judicial District 6 (September 26, 2020—present)
- Delegate, National Convention 2022
- Chair (since October 10, 2019)