Libertarian Party of Henderson County
|Birth:||12 December 1983 |
Benjamin Leder, commonly known as Ben Leder, is a party activist in Trinidad, Texas. He's been active in the Libertarian Party since 2017. He is currently serving as Operations Director for Libertarian Statue Press, as well as a 2020 Presidential Candidate.
- Texas Coordinator, LP Radical Caucus (2018-2019)
- Chair of the 1T precinct committee in Henderson County (2018-present)
- Signs of Texas Liberty PAC (2018-present)
- Texas Candidates for Liberty PAC (2018-present)
- Libertarian Statue Press (2018-present)
- Libertarian Vanguard (2018-present)
- Co-founder Freedommagazine.com (2018-present)
- Owner, House of Paws (2007-present)
- Chair, Henderson County Libertarian Party (2018-2019)
Announced as a presidential candidate on 24 March 2018; filed on 1 April 2018.
- As per the LPRC bylaws, Mr. Leder automatically resigned his membership for opening opposing the purpose and goals of the caucus.