|Occupation:||Performance Artist, activist|
|Party:||Libertarian (since 2016)|
Democratic (2004-2008, 2012-2016)
Vermin Supreme is a performance artist and political activist from Baltimore, Maryland.
Vermin has run campaigns for public office since 1987, having run in presidential primaries in the Democratic party, the Republican party, and as an Independent.
2016 Presidential Campaign
In 2016, Supreme sought the Libertarian nomination for President.
2020 Presidential Campaign
On May 28 2018, Supreme declared his candidacy for President of the United States, seeking the Libertarian Party nomination. On December 14 2019, Vermin Supreme named Spike Cohen as his running mate.
- Elected Officials
- Gary Boughter, Neshannock, Pennsylvania Judge Of Election, District 1
- Caleb Dyer, former Representative of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, District 37 
- Debra Altman, NYC Education Council, District 75 
- Party Officials
- Spencer Dias, Southern New Hampshire Libertarian Party Vice-Chair
- Andy Evans, Straits Area Libertarian Party Chair
- Matt Hicks, Libertarian Party of South Carolina 2nd Vice Chair
- Richard Manzo, Libertarian Party of New Hampshire Vice-Chair 
- Eric Mulder, Libertarian Party of Colorado Vice-Chair
- Matt Peterson Volz, Libertarian Party of Cattaraugus County Vice Chair 
- Brian Shields, Libertarian Party of New Hampshire Chair
- Other Individuals
- Philip Labonte, singer of All That Remains
- Brianna Coyle, owner of The Liberal Libertarian
- Rob Potylo, musician and comedian
- The Lancer Spirit