Arapahoe County Convention 2019
|2019 Libertarian Party of Arapahoe County Annual Meeting|
|Dates:||April 9, 2019|
|Venue:||Rancho Alegre Restaurant|
The 2019 Libertarian Party of Arapahoe County (LPAC) Annual Meeting was an annual meeting for the Libertarian Party of Arapahoe County. It was held on April 9 2019 at the Rancho Alegre Restaurant in Aurora, Colorado.
The Annual Meeting consisted of amendments to the LPAC Bylaws as well as elections for Board Officer positions.
- Michele Poague for Colorado Senate District 29
- Kevin Gulbranson for Colorado House District 56
- Norm Olsen for US House, Colorado District 6
LPAC Board of Directors Elections 
- LPAC Chair
- Eric Mulder was re-elected.
- LPAC Vice Chair
- Kat Martin was re-elected.
- LPAC Treasurer
- Bennett Rutledge was re-elected.
- LPAC Communications Director
- Joshua Lallement was elected.
- LPAC Outreach Director
- Kevin Gulbranson was re-elected.