Robert Stephen "Bob" Flanzer (born 1934) is an American dentist, who was a Libertarian Party activist from the 1970s to the 2000s. He was the first Libertarian Party candidate for New York State Comptroller in 1974.
Flanzer was born in 1934. He served as a Captain in the U.S. Air Force from 1959 to 1961. He became involved in the Libertarian Party in the early 1970s. He is a member of the Member American Dental Association and Jewish War Veterans.
- New York State Comptroller (1974)
- New York City Comptroller (1977)
- New York City Comptroller (1981)
- Presidential Elector (1976, 1984, 1988, 1992, 1996, and 2004)
- Kings County Representative (1977—1978)
- Member-At-Large (2001—2002)
- Chair (1975—?)