Libertarian Party of Florida
|June 14, 1991
|Indiana University, Indianapolis; UCF College of Business
|Panama City Beach, Florida
|view image gallery
Patrick Leistner is a libertarian activist in Florida. He is the current Treasurer of the Libertarian Party of Florida. In 2023, Leistner serves as the Chair of the Convention Committee, and is planning the 2024 Libertarian Party of Florida convention in Jacksonville. He is also a Florida state organizer for the Mises Caucus. He is also an active member of the Libertarian Party of Bay County.
- Treasurer of the Libertarian Party of Florida.
- Chair of the Convention Committee for the Libertarian Party of Florida, tasked with organizing the 2024 convention in Jacksonville.
- State Organizer for the Mises Caucus in Florida.
- Active member of the Libertarian Party of Bay County.
Professionally, Leistner holds the position of a Senior Tax Accountant. He studied at Indiana University, Indianapolis where he earned a Master's Degree in Taxation and served as the Director of Jag Rage (a student organization) and UCF College of Business, where he earned a BS in Accounting.
- Earned a Master's Degree in Taxation from Indiana University, Indianapolis. During his tenure there, he also served as the Director of Jag Rage, a student organization.
- Obtained a BS in Accounting from UCF College of Business.