Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Head of Development|
Libertarian Party of Texas
|Education:||John Hopkins University|
- Chaired the Emory College Republicans at Emory University (2004-2005) and grew the organization to over 200 members. This got her listed in the top five activists in the country from the Young America's Foundation.
- Worked as a field representative and campus services coordinator at the Leadership Institute (2005-2006)
- Ran the internship program at the Clare Boothe Luce Policy Institute (CBLPI) but left after realizing she was a libertarian, not a conservative. (2006-2007)
- Renewed the direct mail program as the development coordinator at FreedomWorks and made it a significant source of funding.
- On 29 June 2013 she successfully won the vacant executive director's slot in Texas. The other candidates in the final three were longtime state party activist John Spivey and social media professional Liz Walker.
|Libertarian Party of Texas Executive Director