LNC Meeting 12-13 September 2020
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- New chair Joe Bishop-Henchman's inaugural address with observation that the majority of the LNC were LGBT or female.
- The porcupine was adopted for official use in context where the two legacy parties would use the elephant and the donkey.
- Experimental "Chair's Advisory Committees" were established.
- Meeting schedule and locations for rest of LNC term were established.
- Style changes to bylaws and platform.
- Appointed LNC members of Audit and Awards Committees.
- Caryn Ann Harlos re-appointed as Chair of the Libertarian Party Historical Preservation Committee.
Reports presented at this meeting
- Chair's Report
- Vice-Chair's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- Secretary's Report
- CRM Presentation
- Staff Reports
- Region 1 Report
- Region 2 Report
- Region 3 Report
- Region 4 Report
- Region 5 Report
- Region 6 Report
- Region 7 Report
- Region 8 Report
- APRC (no written report)
- Awards Committee
- Ballot Access Committee
- Convention Overight Committee
- Historical Preservation Committee Report
- International Representative Report
- Campus Organizing Report
(Unless otherwise noted, copies of these reports may be found attached to the meeting minutes.)
Secretary's Audio Files