Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Oklahoma Libertarian Party|
|27 February 2022—5 March 2023|
|view image gallery|
Jeff Fortune served as Vice-Chair of the Oklahoma Libertarian Party from 2022 - 2023. Elected as the Development At-Large in 2021, his role involved not only representing the OKLP membership, but working with Officers to develop and implement a strategy to maximize Libertarian voter registrations, Party membership, and Party revenue. He was a member of the OKLP marketing committee and was instrumental in developing the 2021 branding.
Fortune is a former Chair of the Oklahoma County Libertarian Party affiliate, which he helped reboot in 2021.
2022 Campaign for LNC Region 7 Alternate
Fortune announced his candidacy for LNC Region 7 Alternate on May 10, 2022.
- Vice-Chair (2022-2023)
- Development At-Large Representative (2021-2022)
- Chair (2021-2022)
- 2022 in Reno
- Oklahoma Party Activists
- Party Activists from the 2020s
- Oklahoma State Party At-Large Representatives
- State Party At-Large Representatives
- Marketing Committee Members
- Oklahoma State Party Marketing Committee Members
- Local Party Chairs
- Oklahoma Local Party Chairs
- 2022 National Convention Delegates
- Oklahoma 2022 National Convention Delegates
- State Party Vice-Chairs
- Oklahoma State Party Vice-Chairs