CONFERENCE CALL IS SCHEDULED FOR 9-13-15.
Minutes were published. Please read and verify.
1. Quorum. (8:00 PM Chair's report until quorum is reached)
2. Approve Prior Meeting minutes as published.
3. Chair's report- Statement of goal for meeting
4. Treasurer's Report - Gary Triestman
5. Past-Chair report - Mark Axinn
(NOTE- WE WILL TRY A NEW FORMAT: MOTIONS REGARDING BUDGETS RELATING TO ACTIVITIES PROPOSED IN COMMITTEE REPORTS WILL BE MADE IMMEDIATELY AFTER COMMITTEE REPORT, followed by DISCUSSION and VOTE.)
6. Budget and Strategic Planning Committee Report Kevin Wilson
7 Funding Committee Report - Kevin Wilson
8. Elections Campaign Committee Report - Brian Waddell
9. Social Media/Communications Committee: Phil Ricci
Motions and discussion regarding report.
10. Chapter Reports.
Brooklyn Chapter Representative Gary Popkin
Capital Chapter Representative Thomas Timmons
Genesee County Chapter Representative Lisa Whitehead
Greater Rochester Chapter Representative Steve Becker
Hudson Valley Chapter Representative Jan-Erik Janson
Manhattan Chapter Representative Helene Jnane
Nassau Chapter Representative C. Mitchell
Queens Chapter Representative John Clifton
Saratoga County Chapter Representative Chris Laing
Staten Island Chapter Representative Rich Bier
Suffolk Chapter Representative Chris Garvey
11. Chapter Development: Chris Padgett (Downstate)
James Rosenbeck (Upstate)
Erie County Edward Garrett - Motion to accept BYLAWS, ...
Niagara County, Kimberly Richards - Motion to accept BYLAWS ...
Report from Temporary Chairs
Broome County Shawna Cole
Chenango County Jack Roque
Chautauqua County, Andrew Kolsee
Oneida County Charles Millar
Otsego County Patrick Rigney
Steuben County Brent Pryslopski
Tioga County, Rich Purtell
Tompkins County Joe Mainville
Wayne County Wesley Meadows
Wyoming County, James Wanke
Other motions/proposals/discussions concerning Chapter Development.
12. Update from Libertarian Candidates ON THE CALL
13. Old Business.
14. New Business.
a. Campaign 2016
15 Announcements (What events are happening between now and the middle of October (~15th)