Document:Kansas State Party Email Announcing our 2019 State Convention!
|THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS
The Libertarian Party of Kansas cordially invites members and guests to the LPKS 2020 Annual State Convention.
The Convention will take place on Saturday, April 18th at the Hampton Inn Gardner Conference Center at 151 Cedar Niles Rd, Gardner, KS 66030
1) Libertarian Candidates will be nominated at the State Convention. Please join us to select your representatives in the general election. If you plan to run, contact State Chair Ned Kelley at Chair@LPKS.org for details.
2) The membership will nominate and elect new members of the Executive Committee for the positions of Treasurer, First District Coordinator, Second District Coordinator, and Fourth District Coordinator.
3) There is a Social Mixer on Friday evening, and we hope you can join us. Details available on the convention pages linked above.
4) Please get your tickets to the convention ASAP so our planning committee knows how many attendees to plan for. A link to the ticketing service is with the convention details linked above. Purchase early-bird tickets by March 28th to save over 30%.
5) There is one proposed change to the LPKS By-Laws which will be voted on at the convention. You can find that proposed change here where you can submit comments for consideration by your Executive Committee.
Save the date and spread the word!
In liberty, Ned Kelley Chairperson - Libertarian Party of Kansas Chair@LPKS.org http://www.lpks.org/
Created with NationBuilder, software for leaders.