Jump to navigation Jump to search
Libertarian Party of Pennsylvania
|Birth:||June 24, 1970 |
|view image gallery|
Steve Scheetz is a Libertarian from Langhorne, Pennsylvania.
Work in Pennsylvania
- 2009 - 2015 Chairman of the Montgomery County Libertarian Committee
- 2013 - Elected Chairman of the Libertarian Party of Pennsylvania (LPPA)
- 2014 - Re-elected
- 2015 - Stepped Down as State Party Chair
- 2019 - Appointed to LPPA Finance Committee Chair
- 2019 - Served on the LPPA Bylaws Committee
- 2019 - Elected to Chairman of the Libertarian Party of Pennsylvania 
- 2020 - served on the LPPA Bylaws Committee
- 2020 - Re-elected to Chairman of the Libertarian Party of Pennsylvania 
- Earlier in 2019 - Appointed to LPPA Finance Committee Chair
- Joined up and Chaired the LPPA Bylaws Committee
- Served on the committee to draft a contract for a paid Executive Director position
- 2021 - Stepped down from being chair and began setting up a US Senate Campaign while helping with the Moulton Maneuver.
Best Showing as a Candidate for Office
- 2018 Having been the first Libertarian to achieve the ballot in 14 years, was thrown off the ballot and ran a write-in campaign.
- Firearm Owners Against Crime (FOAC)
- The Bucks County Conservative Republican Committee
Work with National Committees
- 2014, 2016, and 2020 - Delegation Chair for the Pennsylvania Delegation to the National Convention in Columbus, Orlando, and Austin
- 2018 - Pennsylvania delegate in New Orleans
- On November 23 2017, Scheetz declared his candidacy for LNC Vice-Chair.
- 2018 - Appointed by regional state chairs to become Alternate Regional Rep for Region 5 to the LNC
- 2018 - Worked on the Platform Committee