Bobby K. Kalotee
|Bobby K. Kalotee|
|Member of State Committee|
Libertarian Party of New York
|September 26, 2020—February 21, 2021|
|Party:||Republican Party (1984—2006)|
Independence Party (2006—2012)
Sapient Party (2014)
Reform Party (former)
Libertarian Party (2020—present)
Bobby Kumar Kalotee is a longtime political activist. He was a member of the Libertarian Party of New York State Committee from 2020 to 2021.
Kalotee is a political activist and author. He has written two books, Ireland Today and India Today.
He ran for Lt. Governor of New York in 2014 as the running mate of Steven Cohn in the Sapient Party.
- Lt. Governor of New York for the Sapient Party (2014)
- Chair, Queens County Reform Party
- Chair, Friends For Good Health
- Chair, Independence Party of Nassau County (2006—2012)
- Vice-Chair, New York State Independence Party (2010—2012)
- National Executive Director, Independence Party of America (2008—2012)
- Vice-Chair, Republican Party of Nassau County (1994—2006)
- Chair, Board of Directors, Republican Volunteers (1984—1990)
- Chair, All American Political Party USA (2012—present)
- Member of the State Committee from Judicial District 10 (September 26, 2020—February 21, 2021)