Please put items to be put on the agenda for consideration at the next LP Historical Preservation Committee meeting. The next scheduled meeting is 18 September 2019. You can contact the Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Committee meets the first and third Wednesday of every month. The log-in information for each of those recurring appointments is down below. Any Libertarian Party member may attend.
PROPOSED AGENDA 18 September 2019
Call to Meeting
- Date & Time: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 @4pm Mountain/6pm Eastern
- Where: Online: Zoom Online Meeting
- Attendees: Members of the Historical Preservation Committee and any members of the Party who choose to attend
- Objective: As per LNC-creation mandate- to help preserve and publish historical documents of the party and to manage LPedia
- Chair: Caryn Ann Harlos
- Secretary: Joe Dehn
- Other Members: Ed Fochler, James Gholston, Andrew Martin Kolstee
I. Roll Call
II. Read and Approve Agenda
Unless it ever becomes chaotic, we freely add things on the fly without any formal vote to do so as our tradition. If any committee member needs to leave early, please ask for items that you have input on to be moved to the top of the agenda.
III. Guest Comments
Relevant guest comments are also generally welcome in agenda item discussions.
IV. Approve Minutes/Summaries from 4 September 2019
V. Standing Items
a. Records Archive Update
b. General LPedia
1. Policy Updates
- Are we putting in a policy for disputes?
- LPedia talk:How to Help#How to Create a Page===
2. Templates and Template Documentation
- Andrew to rename Table of Contents section
- All templates need documentation. James that would include your sub templates.
3. Category Rebuild
- Tying up loose ends before tackling images
4. Site Statistics
5. Site Technical
- 404 - Ed to write script for Caryn Ann to send to MyWikis
6. Featured Article
7. Requests for Deletion
8. Other Misc
- Update Oliver Hall with information on dispute-has dispute been documented?
c. Historical Collections and Projects
1. State Historical Projects
2. External Archives
3. Personal Collections
d. General Committee Business
VI. Old Business
a. Yahoo Lists
b. Next scanning job
- Perhaps include Outlook
c. Craig's List
- Caryn Ann working with vendor.
VII. New Business
a. Get with HQ about article for Eric Dixon
VIII. Establish/Announce next meeting time
Meeting Log-In Information
Every First Wednesday Log-in Information
Topic: LPHPC Meeting - First Wednesday Time: 4:00 PM Mountain, 6:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Oct 2, 2019 Nov 6, 2019 Dec 4, 2019 Jan 1, 2020 Feb 5, 2020 Mar 4, 2020 Apr 1, 2020 May 6, 2020 Jun 3, 2020 Jul 1, 2020 Aug 5, 2020 Sep 2, 2020 Oct 7, 2020
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system. Monthly: https://zoom.us/meeting/989778613/ics?icsToken=aa6c29219bac3f24766bca6e4df4e6aa61cde19b472a61b19baa9d5e8445e9fb
Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/989778613
One tap mobile +17207072699,,989778613# US +16465588656,,989778613# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 720 707 2699 US +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 989 778 613 Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adyM24yilG
Every Third Wednesday Log-in Information
Topic: LPHPC Meeting (Third Wednesday) Time: 4:00 PM Moutain, 6:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Sep 18, 2019 Oct 16, 2019 Nov 20, 2019 Dec 18, 2019 Jan 16, 2020 Feb 19, 2020 Mar 18, 2020 Apr 15, 2020 May 20, 2020 Jun 17, 2020 Jul 15, 2020 Aug 18, 2020 Sep 16, 2020 Oct 21, 2020 Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/223561388
One tap mobile +16465588656,,223561388# US (New York) +17207072699,,223561388# US
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York) +1 720 707 2699 US
Meeting ID: 223 561 388 Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adyM24yilG