Niagara County Libertarian Party
|Education:||Arizona State University|
She is currently running for the Libertarian Nomination for President in 2020.
- Member, Media and Communications Committee
- Assistant Secretary
- Temporary County Chair (2015)
- Secretary (2015—2016)
- State Representative (2015—2016)
- Vice-Chair (up through mid-2017)
- Arizona Committee Coordinator (prior to 2017)
- Platform Committee Member (2017)
- Endorsements Committee Chair (2017)
- National Libertarian Party
- Bylaws Committee (2018)
2018 Arizona State Mine Inspector Campaign
On July 17, 2018, Ruff filed to run for Arizona State Mine Inspector as the Libertarian write-in candidate. Ruff's campaign ended on August 28, 2018.