Libertarian Party of British Columbia
Usually very elitist and run by a band of totalitarian establishmentarians, in some ironic form. None the less this is what they call it, if Gölök Z. L. F. Buday establishes the Individualist Party of BC and Vancouver a more philosophical Libertarian Party may exist (granted this is a editorialized pre-amble, take it as you will.
This article is a stub. You can help LPedia by expanding it.
2005 Election Results
- John Clarke (Vancouver-Burrard): 4th place, 361 votes (1.36%)
- Chris De Wilde (Vancouver-Langara): 5th place, 172 votes (0.92%)
- Paul Geddes (Coquitlam-Maillardville): 5th place, 171 votes (0.79%)
- Katrina Chowne (Vancouver-Quilchena): 4th place, 168 votes (0.72%)
- Lewis Dahlby (Port Coquitlam-Burke Mountain): 5th place, 89 votes (0.39%)
- Jeff Monds (Vancouver-Point Grey): 6th place, 42 votes (0.17%)
Other Resources And Links
- BCLP 2005 Election Page
- Elections BC
- C.R.E.E.D/Individualist Party Project
- Vancouver East Federal LPC Contact's Page
- Provincials are currently autonomous, which can be seen as obvious at times.