|Occupation:||Performance Artist, activist|
|Party:||Libertarian (since 2016)|
Democratic (2004-2008, 2012-2016)
Vermin Supreme is a performance artist and political activist from Baltimore, Maryland.
Vermin has run campaigns for public office since 1987, having run in presidential primaries in the Democratic party, the Republican party, and as an Independent.
2016 Presidential Campaign
In 2016, Supreme sought the Libertarian nomination for President.
2020 Presidential Campaign
On May 28 2018, Supreme declared his candidacy for President of the United States, seeking the Libertarian Party nomination. On December 14 2019, Vermin Supreme named Spike Cohen as his running mate.
- Brianna Coyle, owner of The Liberal Libertarian
- Caleb Dyer, former Representative of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, District 37 
- Richard Manzo, Libertarian Party of New Hampshire Vice-Chair 
- Rob Potylo, musician and comedian
- The People for Bill Weld (Libertarian nomination) 
- The Lancer Spirit