Revision as of 21:28, 14 February 2020
List is a list of State Committee meetings of the Libertarian Party of New York.
The Libertarian Party of New York State Committee for 2019—2020. The officers and at-large committee members were elected at the annual convention in Rochester on May 4, 2019. On July 7, 2019, the State Committee voted to change the DBA to Libertarian Advocates of New York. A special convention is set for November 2019 for the decision on making necessary restructuring changes, or dissolving.
Officers and At-Large Members
Temporary County Chairs
Since the Interim State Committee began chartering Interim County Organizations, Temporary County Chairs opted to work on forming such committees, and so their terms were allowed to expire.
- Cortland - Matthew McIntyre (until July 7, 2019)
- Franklin - Mandy Atkinson (until July 7, 2019)
- Fulton - Brandon Lyon (until July 7, 2019)
- Ontario - Kari Bittner (until July 9, 2019)
- Niagara - Charlie Flynn (until April 6, 2019)
- Madison - Mark Braiman (until July 7, 2019)
- Otsego - Jason Loveland (until June 26, 2019)
- Saratoga - Rob Arrigo (until June 16, 2019)
- St. Lawrence - Mark Deon (until July 7, 2019)
- Washington - Dave Boddery (until July 7, 2019)
- Wyoming - James Wanke (until August 4, 2019)