Difference between revisions of "LPedia:Templates"
|Line 63:||Line 63:|
Latest revision as of 17:16, 18 March 2020
The following is an index of common templates.
Templates in bold have complete documentation.
- 1 Birth, death, dates, and ages
- 2 Categories
- 3 Licence and Copyright
- 4 Disambiguation
- 5 Discussion
- 6 Documents - Supplementary Information
- 7 Functional
- 8 Images
- 9 Infoboxes
- 10 Maintenance
- 11 Navigation Boxes
- 12 Recordings
- 13 Requests for Deletion
- 14 Tables of Contents
- 15 Stubs
- 16 Misc Tags
Birth, death, dates, and ages
These templates automatically generate categories and category descriptions for their set of categories.
Licence and Copyright
- Template:Wikipedia-GFDL for content from Wikipedia dated before the 15 June 2009 changeover
- Template:Wikipedia-CC for content from Wikipedia dated after the 15 June 2009 changeover
- Template:Conservapedia for content from Conservapedia
- Template:En-WP attribution notice
These are used for the various disambiguation types.
Documents - Supplementary Information
These templates are used for the top right "infoboxes" on associated pages.
- Template:Infobox Person
- Template:Infobox Local Affiliate
- Template:Infobox State
- Template:Infobox Organization
See Category:Navigation Boxes by State for all state navigation boxes.
Requests for Deletion
Tables of Contents
- Template:Stub unsorted stub
- Template:Subminimal for stubs with minimal information bordering on an empty page
- Template:Award Stub for stubs on awards
- Template:Biography Stub for biographical stubs
- Template:Event Stub for stubs about events
- Template:Issue Stub for stubs about politically relevant issues
- Template:Location Stub for stubs about physical locations
- Template:Org Stub for stubs about organizations
- Template:Pub Stub for stubs about publications