| At-Large Representative|
Libertarian National Committee
|July 3, 2018—present|
| Region 5 Representative|
Libertarian Party of Washington
|July 8, 2017—2018|
|Military:||United States Navy|
Joshua Smith is a Libertarian from Antioch, California. He is an At-Large representative of the Libertarian National Committee, At-Large for The Libertarian Party of California, Treasurer for The Libertarian Party of Contra Costa County, and former Region 5 Representative for the Libertarian Party of Washington . He is a former candidate for the 49th District of the Washington House of Representatives.  in the 2018 Washington Elections, withdrawing his campaign on December 6, 2017 Joshua is also a founding member of Think Liberty.
Joshua Smith has been an activist inside of the Liberty movement since 2008, being brought to the philosophy of liberty by activists and authors such as Ron Paul, Murray Rothbard, F. A. Hayek, and Henry Hazlitt.
- 2018 National Convention- Washington Delegation
- At-Large Representative (2018—present)
- Chair- Affiliate Support Committee
- Region 5 Representative (2017—2018)
- Retention Committee
- At-Large Representative (2019—present)
- Treasurer (2019—present)
- Membership Committee (2019—present)
- Platform Committee (2019—present)
2018 Campaign for LNC Chair
- Traci Baker, Libertarian Party of Oklahoma Secretary 
- Jenn Bryson Gray, Arizona Libertarian Party 
- Michelle Darnell, 2017 Candidate for District 48 in the Washington State Senate
- Merissa Hamilton, Republican Liberty Caucus of Arizona.
- Alex Merced, Candidate for LNC Vice-Chair
- Randy McGlenn, Chair of the Libertarian Party of Washington State
- Matthew McGowan, County Development Coordinator for the Libertarian Party of Ohio
- Mason Mohon, Director of Content, Chief Operations Officer, and Editor in Chief of 71 Republic
- Brandon Phinney, New Hampshire State House of Representatives.
- Matthew C. Scaro, 2018 Candidate for Governor of Illinois
2019 Campaign for Libertarian Party of California Chair
2020 Campaign for LNC Chair
On July 3, 2019, Joshua Smith announced his second candidacy for LNC Chair.