Arapahoe County Convention 2019
|2019 Libertarian Party of Arapahoe County Annual Meeting|
|Dates:||April 9, 2019|
|Venue:||Rancho Alegre Restaurant|
The 2019 Libertarian Party of Arapahoe County (LPAC) Annual Meeting was an annual meeting for the Libertarian Party of Arapahoe County. It was held on April 9 2019 at the Rancho Alegre Restaurant in Aurora, Colorado.
The Annual Meeting consisted of amendments to the LPAC Bylaws as well as elections for Board Officer positions.
In addition, the following individuals declared their candidacies for public office :
- Michele Poague for Colorado Senate District 29
- Kevin Gulbranson for Colorado House District 56
- Norm Olsen for US House, Congressional District 6
LPAC Board of Directors Elections 
- LPAC Chair
- Eric Mulder was re-elected.
- LPAC Vice Chair
- Kat Martin was re-elected.
- LPAC Treasurer
- Bennett Rutledge was re-elected.
- LPAC Communications Director
- Joshua Lallement was elected.
- LPAC Outreach Director
- Kevin Gulbranson was re-elected.