Libertarian Party of Colorado
|March 26, 2017—present|
| Candidate for District 5 Representative|
Castle Rock Town Council
Libertarian Party of Douglas County
|Education:||Metropolitan State University|
|Occupation:||Real Estate Broker|
|Residence:||Castle Rock, Colorado|
Wayne Harlos is a real estate broker from Castle Rock, Colorado. He is the current Chair of both the Libertarian Party of Colorado and Libertarian Party of Douglas County. He had previously served as the Vice Chair for the Libertarian Party of Colorado from 2016-2017. He is married to fellow Colorado activist and current LNC Secretary Caryn Ann Harlos.
- Vice Chair (2016—2017)
- Chair (2017—present)
- Constitution and Bylaws Committee (2017 and 2018)
- Platform Committee (2017)
- Convention Committee (2018)
- Chair (2015—present)
2018 Campaign for Castle Rock Town Council, District 5
On February 13, 2018, Harlos filed his candidacy for District 5 Representative on the Castle Rock Town Council (non-partisan). All of the signature requirements were completed for inclusion on the ballot on August 20, 2018.
Harlos campaigned on the following issues:
- Accountability and Accessibility
- Opposition to town-wide grocery tax of 4%
- Support for requiring that TABOR refunds be sent back to residents
2019 Re-election Campaign for Libertarian Party of Colorado Chair
- Daniel Lutz, former Regions Director of the Libertarian Party of Colorado.
- Jay Stooksberry, Libertarian Party of Delta County Chair.
- Jack Woehr, former Campaigns Director of the Libertarian Party of Colorado.
- Steve Kerbel, former candidate for the 2016 Libertarian Party Presidential nomination.
- Mike Spalding, current Libertarian Party of Colorado Records Director.
- Michael Stapleton, current Libertarian Party of Colorado Legislative Director.