| Chairman of the Libertarian Party of Pennsylvania|
Libertarian Party of Pennsylvania
Steve Scheetz is a Libertarian from Langhorne, Pennsylvania.
Work in Pennsylvania
- 2009 - 2015 Chairman of the Montgomery County Libertarian Committee
- 2013 Elected Chairman of the Libertarian Party of Pennsylvania (LPPA)
- 2014 Re-elected
- 2015 Stepped Down as State Party Chair
- 2019 - Most recently Elected to Chairman of the Libertarian Party of Pennsylvania 
- Earlier in 2019 - Appointed to LPPA Finance Committee Chair
- Joined up and Chaired the LPPA Bylaws Committee
- Served on the committee to draft a contract for a paid Executive Director position
Best Showing as a Candidate for Office
- 2018 Having been the first Libertarian to achieve the ballot in 14 years, was thrown off the ballot and ran a write-in campaign.
- Firearm Owners Against Crime (FOAC)
- The Bucks County Conservative Republican Committee
Work with National Committees
- 2014 and 2016 served as PA Delegation Chair to the National Convention in Columbus and Orlando
- 2018 Pennsylvania delegate in New Orleans
- On November 23 2017, Scheetz declared his candidacy for LNC Vice-Chair.
- 2018 - Appointed by regional state chairs to become Alternate Regional Rep for Region 5 to the LNC
- 2018 - Worked on the Platform Committee