Riverside County Libertarian Party
|Riverside County Libertarian Party|
|Jurisdiction:||Riverside County, California|
|Vice Chair:||Riley O'Neil|
Susan Marie Weber
The Riverside County Libertarian Party is a county affiliate of the Libertarian Party of California.
Riverside County was Region 33 of the Libertarian Party of California in the numbering system in which regions generally corresponded to counties, but was later split into two regions, 70 (western part) and 71 (eastern part).
Riverside County was Region 19 in the earlier 20-region numbering system.
Past Officials, Staff, and Other Contacts
- Lawrence Baird, vice chair
- Gene Berkman, region 33 chair (c. 1995), chair emeritus (c. 2011)
- Craig L. Carter, region 33 secretary (c. 1995)
- Gary Chartier, chair (c. 2011)
- Jane Allen Henson, region 33 treasurer (c. 1995)
- David Sarosi, region 33 vice chair (c. 1995)
- Phil Turner, treasurer (c. 2011)
- Gene Trosper, Chair (c 2009/10)
P.O.Box 2451 Riverside, CA 92516
|Libertarian Party of California|