National Convention 2012
|2012 Libertarian National Convention|
|Dates:||May 4—6, 2012|
|Location:||Las Vegas, Nevada|
Election of Presidential Nominee
- Jim Burns, former chair of the Libertarian Party of Nevada
- Gary Johnson, 29th Governor of New Mexico
- Carl Person, Attorney from New York
- Lee Wrights, Libertarian Party Vice-Chair
|R. Lee Wrights||152||25.6%|
|Sam Sloan (Write-in)||2||0.3%|
|Max Abramson (Write-in)||2||0.3%|
|Ron Paul (Write-in)||1||0.2%|
|Wayne Allyn Root (Write-in)||1||0.2%|
|Gary Johnson||R. Lee Wrights||Jim Burns|
|1st Round||419 (70.4%)||152 (25.6%)||12 (2.0%)|
Election of Vice Presidential Nominee
- Jim Burns, former chair of the Libertarian Party of Nevada.
- Jim Gray, former Presiding judge of the Superior Court of Orange County, California (endorsed by Gary Johnson).
- Lee Wrights, Libertarian Party Vice Chair
|R. Lee Wrights||229||38.17%|
|Sam Sloan (write-in)||1||0.17%|
Election of LNC Officers
- Geoff Neale was elected as national chair.
- R Lee Wrights was elected as vice chair
- Tim Hagan was elected as treasurer and Ruth Bennett as secretary.
St Louis 2010
|Libertarian National Convention