McLean County Libertarian Party
|McLean County Libertarian Party|
|Jurisdiction:||McLean, Dewitt, Ford, Livingston, Logan, Piatt, and Woodford Counties, Illinois|
|Vice Chair:||Chris Howick|
The McLean County Libertarian Party is an affiliate of the Libertarian Party of Illinois.
Lupe Diaz, the founder of the McLean County Libertarian Party organized the first meeting on March 22, 2009. We elected our first officers, which served until January 2011. They were: Lupe Diaz: Chair; Stephen Moist: Vice Chair; Kyle Kidwell: Young Libertarian Chair; Jeff Ready: Treasurer; Lex Green: Secretary. We also appointed Karen Green as our Webmaster.
- Lupe Diaz, Chair (2009—January 2011)
- Stephen Moist, Vice Chair (2009—January 2011)
- Lex Green, Secretary (2009—January 2011)
- Jeff Ready, Treasurer (2009—January 2011)
- Kyle Kidwell, Young Libertarian Chair (2009—January 2011)
- Karen Green, Webmaster (2009—January 2011)
|Libertarian Party of Illinois|
|Other: Election Results|