Libertarian Youth Caucus
The Libertarian Youth Caucus is a caucus of the Libertarian Party founded at the Libertarian Party of Pennsylvania State Convention in 2016 by Trent Somes and is currently chaired by J.P. Wilson of South Carolina.
Its main focuses include the recruitment and utilization of Millennial and Generation Z Libertarians, advocating for youth's rights issues to be added into the Libertarian Platform, building effective youth voting blocs in local and state party affiliates, and forming a Libertarian Party presence on college, high school, and even middle school campuses.
The 3rd Libertarian Youth Caucus Board of Directors includes:
- J.P. Wilson (SC) - National Chairman
- Aaron Sobzak (VA) - National Vice Chairman
- Eli Bowman (OH) - Voting Adviser
- John Harper Sharp (SC) - Campaign/Recruitment Director
- Austin Anderholt (WA) - Chairman-At-Large
- James Sweet III (SC) - Chairman-At-Large
Past Vice Chairs
- Matt Geiger (MD) - 2016-2017, 2017-2018
- Olivia Clark (CA) - 2017