Libertarian Party of Stanislaus County
|Libertarian Party of Stanislaus County|
|Jurisdiction:||Stanislaus County, California|
|Vice Chair:||Matthew Robinson|
|Secretary:||Lauren Rene Petersen|
The Libertarian Party of Stanislaus County is a county organization of the Libertarian Party of California.
- J.R. Quigley Chair
- Matthew Robinson Vice Chair
- Lauren Rene Petersen Secretary
- Jennifer Smith Treasurer
Stanislaus County was Region 50 of the Libertarian Party of California in the numbering system in which regions generally corresponded to counties.
Stanislaus County was part of Region 8 in the earlier 20-region numbering system.
Past Officials, Staff, and Other Contacts
- Don K. DeGroat, chair (c. 1995, c.2001-2006?)
- Linda DeGroat, treasurer (c. 2006), secretary (c. 2006)
- Ken Faulkenberry, vice chair (c. 2006)
- Gary Hines, chair pro tem (2007?-?)
|Libertarian Party of California|