Libertarian Party of Orange County (California)
|Libertarian Party of Orange County|
|Jurisdiction:||Orange County, California|
|Vice Chair:||Christine Canzoneri (Northern)|
George Reis (Coastal)
Vacant (Southern District)
The Libertarian Party of Orange County is a county affiliate of the Libertarian Party of California.
As of 2007 it was the third strongest county party in California, after Los Angeles and San Diego.
Orange County is the home of Norm "Firecracker" Westwell, winner of a position on the Ocean View School District.
Brian Kelly, Chair
Chris Africa, Treasurer
Tom Hanson, Secretary
Christine Canzoneri, Vice Chair (Northern District)
George Reis, Vice Chair (Coastal District)
Tim Thein, Tech Officer
Kody Fairfield, Ambassador
Party Contact Information
Libertarian Party of Orange County Postal Box 27871 Santa Ana, CA 92799-7871
Orange County was Region 30 of the Libertarian Party of California in the numbering system in which regions generally corresponded to counties.
Orange County was Region 18 in the earlier 20-region numbering system.
Past Officials, Staff, and Other Contacts
Bob Booth, treasurer (c. 2011)
Geoff Braun, chair (c. 1995)
Tom Hanson, chair (c. 2011)
Mark Hilgenberg, Vice Chair (c. 1997)
Chad Jackson, secretary (c. 2011)
Tom Reimer, secretary (c. 1995)
Brian Squires, Southern District Chair (c. 2011)
Paul Studier, treasurer (c. 1995)
Don Sutton, northern district chair (c. 2011)
Tim Thein, technology officer (c. 2011)
Vic Wagner, vice chair (c. 1995)
- LPOC-ECHO Unofficial Discussion group for the LPOC, owned and moderated by Bruce Cohen.
- LPOCECHO Unofficial discussion group for the LPOC, membership requires approval, owned by Norm Westwell.
- OCLIBS Unofficial discussion group for the LPOC. Ross Steiber owns it but has been inactive for many months, and Bruce Cohen has moderation rights.
- LPOC Official Web Site
- Orange County Government Online
- Orange County Norml Re-legalize Marijuana.
- LP of California Official Web Site
|Libertarian Party of California|
|This article originates from or includes content from the public domain Libertarianwiki.|