The Libertarian Party of Kings County is a county affiliate of the Libertarian Party of California.
Kings County was Region 16 of the Libertarian Party of California in the numbering system in which regions generally corresponded to counties.
Kings County was part of Region 8 in the earlier 20-region numbering system.
Past Officials, Staff, and Other Contacts
- Kenneth Brent Olsen, Chairman (May 2016—January 2018)
- Daniel McCoy, Vice Chairman - Lemoore (July 2016—January 2018)
- Kalish Morrow, Treasurer (January 2017—January 2018)
- Tayler Lee Olsen, Vice Chairman - Hanford (June 2016—July 2017)
- Jillian Olsen, Treasurer (June 2016—January 2017)
- Brian Brewer, treasurer
- Greg Clark, membership director
- John Evans, communication director
- Jeff Jared, campaigns director
- Scott Lindsley, chair
- Ryan McElroy, secretary
- Travis Wright, vice chair
|| This article began as an automatically generated stub. You can help LPedia.org by expanding it.