| Libertarian Party of Atlanta
| General Information
The Libertarian Party of Atlanta is an affiliate of the Libertarian Party of Georgia.
Since being founded in late 2016, the Libertarian Party of Atlanta has been working on issues in the community and reaching out to others who believe in our ideals.
- Marijuana Decriminalization in Atlanta - Members teamed up with Peachtree NORML and Georgia CARE Project to give public remarks and lobby for this ordinance that eventually passed.
- Ending Cash Bail for Misdemeanor Offenses - Members teamed up with the Criminal Justice Reform Partnership to lobby for this change that was also successfully passed. A version of this bill is now in the state legislature and LP Atlanta is working to get this passed statewide.
- Monthly brunch at Cafe 458, a non-profit restaurant that gives all proceeds to the Atlanta Center for Self Sufficiency
- Monthly Phoenix II Park Cleanup - Libertarians believe in voluntarism. LP Atlanta practices what we preach by heading out to public space and cleaning up.
- 2017 - Laura Williams
- 2018 - Ryan Graham/Laura Williams